Monday, December 19, 2005

Okay ladies here it is
Looks like I'll be getting home Tuesday night, LATE. I'm gonna sing Monday night, sleep in Waco - drive to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, have lunch with my boyfriend, then if I'm lucky, maybe get to see some of my favorite people that are residing in Dallas, following immediately by my drive home. Depending on how annoyed it will make Eddie - I'm considering dropping the Dallas trip. Now that I'm not spending the night up there, all its doing is adding a couple of hours to my already too long drive home. We'll see.

So Giovanni's will be closed Saturday. They are opened Friday but since thats Em's pink champagne/burrito party it will have to be postponed. Maybe next Friday. That'll give us a little recovery time anyway. My roomate is currently trying to cook me =its 75 degrees in this apartment.

My kitties keep jumping on my bed and smelling me as if to say "we might just eat YOU if you don't get your lazy ass up and feed us soon"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home